Friday, February 15, 2008

Family is sick

Well I must have had some kind of Flu last week cause I think I got Shawn sick. Last Friday he got home from work around 7:30a.m. and it hit him hard. He had a 102 temp and had the body aches. I finally got him in to the Doctor on Tues and the Doc said that he had the Flu. Shawn got it alot worse than I did. I think I have him convinced that the shot is worth getting that is if it can protect you in all the many ways. LOL So after him being sick my son wakes up on Monday with a 101 temp and has been out of school all week long. That would normally be a kids wish is to stay home but not when you are sick. But Shawn is better now and is back to work tonight so I am sitting home all alone. LOL Alex is with his Dad and I think he's coming back tomorrow night to stay cause his Dad is going to Las Vegas. So lets hope for a better week and that we all are feeling better.

1 comment:

Holdermans in Mad(ison) City said...

Hope you're all feeling a lot better! Congrats on your marriage - we had no idea. You all look very happy.